Synolo Digital Marketing Agency offers a number of services to improve website ‘s and social median platform’s online visibility. By engaging us, you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below. in case you’ve questions, or even if we might be of any service, please don’t be reluctant to communicate with us.
Synolo Digital Marketing Agency provides search engine marketing, optimization and associated products on a local, international and national basis. As a result, we submit info on your behalf to search providers for whom you have to agree to their conditions and terms. These providers may include, but aren’t limited to: Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing, Ask, AOL, Marchex, InfoUSA, 411 Directory Assistance, Yellowpages.com, Superpages.com, Yellowbook.com, Yelp, Acxiom, Localeze, TrueLocal, local.com, CitySearch, MagicYellow, Dex, YP.com, iBegin, YellowBot, Insider Pages, MojoPages, Kudzu, Merchant Circle, OnStar, Craigslist, Kijiji, local online newspapers, Facebook, other sites and YouTube. The conditions and terms of these providers all apply. Synolo Digital Marketing Agency won’t share the information of yours with any company apart from in the course of securing online advertising and marketing services on the behalf of yours.
1. Advertising Materials
Synolo Digital Marketing Agency has the best to place info pertaining to the business of yours on any of the publisher and search provider sites including those listed above and you authorize Synolo Digital Marketing Agency to create content based on info or perhaps material provided by you or perhaps the designees of yours and collected by Synolo Digital Marketing Agency including copy, form, size, text, graphics, names, addresses, phone numbers, URLs, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, endorsements, likenesses or photographs, and video clips. Additionally, you represent the material and info you provide to Synolo Digital Marketing Agency is honest, not misleading, and that you’ve the authority to represent this particular service and product info to Synolo Digital Marketing Agency. Furthermore, in that case contracted, you authorize Synolo Digital Marketing Agency to contact the customers of yours for the sole goal of gaining reviews and endorsements of your services and products for publication. Additionally, press releases, articles, and blog postings will be sent for approval before publishing. The timeliness of these pieces is critical to campaign performance. Because of this, all monthly content will be considered approved seven days after the content was sent for approval unless requested edits or any other communication is received from the customer.
2. Unacceptable Practices
As strives to present the best service, you will find specific policies and guidelines that must govern relationships and efforts with its clientele. Practices which are in violation of these policies and guidelines are strictly forbidden and may lead to the immediate termination of Synolo Digital Marketing Agency services. Such choices are at the sole discretion of Synolo Digital Marketing Agency. Unacceptable practices include, but aren’t restricted to:
- ● Adult or perhaps pornographic material including, but not restricted to, sexually explicit or perhaps suggestive material
- ● Sexually oriented services or products (e.g. escort services), or any other sexually oriented material
- ● Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis if for artistic or medical purposes)
- ● Lingerie websites
- ● Offensive or perhaps otherwise distasteful material
- ● language or Content which is bad for minors in any way
- ● Bulk emailing tools
- ● Distribution of internet viruses or perhaps other harmful or perhaps destructive activities
- ● Hacking and cracking
- ● Scams or perhaps phishing for personal info
- ● Solicitation of funds besides for legal charitable organization (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis at CWS’ discretion)
- ● Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, aggressive, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another ‘s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint sites, or perhaps otherwise objectionable language or content.
- ● Defamatory, hateful or perhaps revenge content or perhaps language.
- ● Aids to pass drug tests or perhaps aids to pass lie detector tests.
- ● Illegal activities such as pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism,
- ● Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or perhaps content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- ● MLM without a genuine service or product, with a front product or perhaps service, or perhaps where the main intent is usually to recruit members that are new instead of to offer products
- ● Reverse Funnel Systems
- ● Cash Gifting
- ● Illegal drug or drugs paraphernalia
- ● Alcohol sales
- ● Tobacco sales
- ● Miracle cures
- ● Fake documents
- ● Fireworks, firearms, pyrotechnics, weapons or explosives.
- ● Intentional or perhaps unintentional violations of any relevant community, state, international or national law.
- ● Reselling of hosting accounts or email accounts to third parties.
- ● Reselling of any CWS services including, but not restricted to, updates, design services, and WTD to third parties without a written re seller agreement.
- ● Spamming and any other types of unsolicited messages including, but not restricted to, chain letters, spam, and junk email
- ● Links to various other websites which are in violation of Cardinal Digital Marketing’ guidelines and policies
- ● Other activities, whether unlawful or lawful, that CWS deems to be in bad taste or perhaps that reflect negatively on CWS or perhaps CWS’ other clients Upon the contingency which Synolo Digital Marketing Agency accepts a contract for products on this list, any and all work performed will be compensated regardless of approval by Google, Yahoo, Bing, or perhaps every other outside agency.
You agree to pay Cardinal Synolo Digital Marketing Agency monthly fees to cover the cost of placing and managing your online marketing and advertising services program up to an amount to not go beyond what’s reported in your most recent Synolo Digital Marketing Agency Contract. Synolo Digital Marketing Agency may change the highest monthly fees in accordance with procedures established by our search providers and publishers from time to time upon notifications. All monthly fees are due at the conclusion of every calendar month.
All credit card payments require a three % processing fee. If an account becomes forty-five (45) days past due, all campaign activities will be paused until payment is made and the account is current. At ninety days past due, the account is usually to be handed over to collection.
Synolo Digital Marketing Agency has the best to charge incremental media markup fees on any media accounts up to twenty-five 25 % to cover the extra cost of placing media.
The Client agrees to pay Synolo Digital Marketing Agency compensation for the Services agreed upon between the Company and the Client as set out in this agreement and defined in the contract. as applicable. Payments shall be made on the last day of every month for Services rendered by the Company in that month. New contracts that initiate service on any day apart from the 1st of the month, will be billed a prorated fee for the remaining days in that month. Invoices are delivered on or perhaps about the 15th of every month. Payment by check or perhaps credit card is due by the final day of that month (Net fifteen). Marketing and advertising programs may be paused whether payment hasn’t been made by payment due date; re initiation fees may apply.
The Synolo Digital Marketing Agency Contract specifies the original term for which program rates will be guaranteed, and shall be for at least 3 (Three) to 12 (twelve) months for custom programs. All agreements are auto renewing at the then published service rates. Subsequent to the original agreement period, either party may cancel the program with a 30-day written notice to the opposite party.
6. Representations and Warranties; Grant and License of Rights
You represent and warrant you’ve and will go on to have the unrestricted and absolute right to publish and make use of all info you’ve provided for the advertising programs of yours and that the content doesn’t infringe on the rights of any third party and that it is compliant with all local, international laws.
Each party should get that its respective performance of the conditions of this agreement won’t in any way constitute knowing, intentional violation or infringement of any copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret, invention or perhaps other nondisclosure rights of any third party. You indemnify and hold harmless Synolo Digital Marketing Agency against all costs (including attorney fees), damages and liabilities arising from intended or negligent acts on your part constituting the violation of any copyright, invention, patent, service mark, trade mark, trade secret, nondisclosure rights or proprietary information of any third party. To the full extent of the law, you are going to pay some damages or expenses to Synolo Digital Marketing Agency resulting from claims made by third parties with regard to usage of material you’ve provided, even after termination of the Agreement of ours.
8. No Guarantees
You acknowledge and agree that Synolo Digital Marketing Agency makes no specific warranty or guarantee regarding the search providers and publishers to which it submits advertising on the behalf of yours, including placement of paid search advertising or perhaps any specific results. Synolo Digital Marketing Agency doesn’t justify the number of calls, clicks, impressions or perhaps site visits or perhaps that paid search marketing will appear in response to any specific query. Synolo Digital Marketing Agency doesn’t warrant that the overall performance is going to be error free but will immediately act to fix errors once they’ve been identified.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Synolo Digital Marketing Agency and its suppliers disclaim all warranties not expressly set forth in this particular document, whether express or perhaps implied, including, but not restricted to implied warranties of fitness and merchantability for a specific purpose, with regard to Synolo Digital Marketing Agency services.
10. Limitation of Applicable Law and Liability
The maximum aggregate liability Synolo Digital Marketing Agency may need to you’ll be confined to the total amount of fees collected from you. Synolo Digital Marketing Agency is going to have no responsibility in connection with the functionality or perhaps content of any search provider or perhaps internet publisher or perhaps site not owned by Synolo Digital Marketing Agency. This agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Georgia. Any claims against this agreement should be made within six weeks from the particular date of the topic of the claim, and should be made in writing to: [email protected]
11. Force Majeure
Neither you nor Synolo Digital Marketing Agency is going to be in breach of the obligations of its under these Conditions and Terms of Service (other than obligation to pay monies due) in the event that, for cause(s) beyond reasonable control, each party struggles to perform, in whole or perhaps in part, any few of its obligations. Such causes are going to include, however, not be limited to other causality, fire, or governmental regulation, inability to get services or materials, technical difficulties or failure, interruptions or problems of the word wide web (WWW), or perhaps some other cause not within the reasonable control of either party.
Synolo Digital Marketing Agency may assign, delegate or perhaps subcontract some obligations or rights under this Conditions and Terms of Service.
This Conditions and Terms of Service represent the parties’ entire agreement with regard to Synolo Digital Marketing Agency’ provision of services. Agreement with these conditions and terms is upon signature of Synolo Digital Marketing Agency ‘s Contract, and it’ll be binding upon you and the successors of yours.
The individual signing the Contract certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorized to purchase services on behalf of the company of yours.
15. Effective Upon Execution
Terms and Conditions are binding on both parties on the date the Statement of Work is signed and/or payment is made.